Taste Of Mysuru
Our prices are liable to change anytime without notifying the user. Please verify the total payable amount during checkout before placing the order as the prices declared on the website are exclusive of taxes. The user shall be responsible for the full payment of the order received by the user. All charges payable shall be displayed on the Website, no extra charges would be the application for these services.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
Users are allowed to choose between various payment options while placing an order on the Website. The user agrees to use their own debit/credit card or bank details for the transaction. We would not be responsible for the misuse of the card if all the security checks are verified. Users agree that the methods of payment may be updated from time to time on the website. Users agree to review the same and use our website and suitable payment option accordingly.
At the time of placing an order, an estimated time of delivery depending on user location would also be shared with the user along with a contact number for tracking the status of the order. The logistics of delivery shall be handled by Directors/Delivery partners. Please note that we work our best to ensure that users receive their order as fast as we can but sometimes due to external factors like traffic, strikes, et cetera., orders might take a while longer.
TERMS OF CANCELLATION AND CHANGES:
Please note that all orders shall be considered confirmed unless the user cancels the order before it is dispatched to the user. The user needs to call us to cancel the order or to change the order before its dispatch. There are no cancellation charges if the user cancels the order within the prescribe time. All the communications will be shared with the user on their registered mobile number or email id.
TERMS OF COMPLAINTS AND REFUND:
The user can contact us at the phone number provided to the user while placing the specific order or email us with complete details of the complaint encountered by the user. We shall try to fix the issue amicably. However, if there is any legal dispute, then such dispute shall be handled by a sole arbitrator appointed by us under Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The language of Arbitration shall be English only and the location shall be Mysore.
The user agrees that the user usage of the website is a limited license to place an order using the website. This license is to access the website for personal use. Users are not authorized to modify or download any portion of the Website without the written consent. The user does not have a commercial license to use this Website. No part of this Website shall be used by the user for any commercial purpose without written consent from us.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
Shree Mahalakshmi Sweets, Shree Mahalakshmi Sweets logo, and content displayed on the Website is the exclusive intellectual property of ours. We have copyright over its unique software and compilation used in the working of this Website. User shall not reproduce any portion of the Website for any use, whether commercial or personal, without express written consent from us.
No framing: User may not frame or utilize framing technologies to enclose any trademark, logo, or proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of us and our affiliates without our express written consent.
Meta-tags: The user may not use any metatags or any other ‘hidden text’ utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us to the user forthwith and would further attract legal action against the violator.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE:
- Content: User may post reviews, comments, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights to otherwise injuries to the third party or objectionable and does not consist of or contains a software virus, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, mass mailing or any form of spam.
- Incorrect information: The user may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
- Granted Rights: If the user post content or submit material, user grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensed right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative work from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. The user grants us and our affiliate sites and sub-license the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content.
- Owned Right: User represents and warrants that the user owns all the rights or otherwise or control of the rights to the content that user post; that the content is accurate; that the use of the content to supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity and that user will indemnify us or our affiliate for all claims resulting from the content user supply.
We reserve the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by the user or any third party on their Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES :
- This Website is provided by us on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials, or products shown on this Website. The user expressly agrees that the use of this website is at their sole risk.
- We do not warrant that the Website, its servers, or email sent from them are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- The images shown on the Website are only indicative & the actual product may vary in size, color, etc.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT
We and our affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we make no warranties that the product description and any other content of its Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, and error-free.
LAW OF GOVERNING AND JURISDICTION:
These terms and conditions will be construed only by the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with, or concerning these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts at Mysore,b India shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.
SITE POLICIES AND MODIFICATION
Please review our other policies. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions
FOR CHECKOUT.COM CUSTOMERS
All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Terms and Conditions
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed by the laws of INDIA.
INDIA is our country of domicile.
Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Mode of Payment
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards.
The policy of Delivery/Shipment
shreemahalakshmisweets.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries under the law of INDIA.
Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.